Today is Mia's first birthday!
I cannot believe it!
So much has happened in the last year. Mia is such a fun, silly, happy little girl.
Dan and I are so lucky God chose us to raise her.
On Saturday, we had Mia's birthday party.
Many wonderful friends and family came to celebrate Mia's special day.
After all the guests left, we made a last minute decision and thought it would be fun for Mia to eat some cake.
She tried really hard to blow out the candles - but she was mostly spitting everywhere.
Hannah is showing her how it's done
Time to eat... Big sisters first...
I think it's more fun to throw the cake everywhere
Mia was pretty tired by the end of the party so we decided to bring home her gifts and let her open them at home.
She went for the unwrapped gifts... they are easier to play with
And this morning on the KWWL, Mia was wished a Happy 1st Birthday.
Happy Birthday sweet Mia!
I love you SO much!


Happy birthday sweet girl!!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Happy birthday to that sweet sweet girl!
ReplyDelete