Friday, September 17, 2010

Hannah Mia

Yes, you are reading the title correctly... Hannah Mia is the name of my  new Etsy Shop! 

 As some of you know, I have found a new love of making tutus and  bows...  So this week I finally decided I wanted to start selling them!  I started making them because they are just so expensive.   I made my first one and it turned out great, Hannah LOVES it and I just wanted to make more.  And when the girls' Halloween costumes turned out cuter than I could have ever expected, I had to share it!  Hannah always says she's a princess when she wears her tutu, I thought every little girl needs to feel that way!  So my goal is to keep prices low so anyone can afford one.  

Right now I only have a couple of things listed, but hopefully I'll get more up soon. 
(I got a bit distracted with the AMAZING gift I got for my birthday - a surprise visit from my mom and brother!)

So please take a moment to check out Hannah Mia
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment