Friday, September 27, 2013

Mia's first day of preschool and she turned 4!

Wow, poor kid.  I keep forgetting to post an update on our sweet Mia!  I am completely blaming it on the pregnancy brain - I am so forgetful these days!
 
On September 4th Mia started her first day of preschool! 
 I was a little nervous about the start of preschool for her. She has always been our very shy little girl and seems to prefer to be wherever mom, dad, or big sister is.  Thankfully she did amazing! She was so excited to be back with all her little friends and to see her favorite teachers. 
 On September 21, Mia celebrated her 4th birthday!  I know! She's 4 already!!  It truly is hard to believe.  She had a fantastic day and we made sure to make her feel extra special.  We had a very small party (mom isn't up for big bashes these days) with some of our closest friends and family.  She loved every single moment of it. 
 She is such an amazing little girl! I love her so much and feel extremely blessed God chose her to be in our family.  And any day now she'll be a BIG SISTER. She is also so very excited about meeting our little one  and cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment