This is my wedding ring. Before we get into today's adventure, here is a little background - I am horrible about keeping my ring safe. I am always taking it off because I don't wear it at home and I'm always putting it in random places around the house. Which usually leads to me not finding it because I cannot remember where I put it. Also, Mia loves to play with it. Which is what she did today. As we were leaving for Des Moines for the weekend, I was going to put it on... and I couldn't find it (not a surprise), but this time, I knew exactly where I left it. So I asked Mia if she played with it and she said yes. Where did she say she put it? IN THE POTTY! EEK!! I clearly remember her earlier in the day playing with band aids and trying to flush an entire roll of toilet paper, so it was quite possible. Thankfully, after several panicked minutes of searching, it was found ON the potty. Phew! Lesson learned? Doubt it...
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment