Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's been a while...

We have been SUPER busy lately so I haven't had much time for posts to update you about our family.  We have been spending a lot of time in Arizona - because my family moved back to Iowa! Hurray... my brother, Shane, is still in Arizona to finish school and we miss him a ton!

However, while the girls and I were away... my husband had some time to finish some projects in the house! Another Hurray! 

 He finally finished the back splash in the kitchen and behind the stove.  Looks so fabulous!



And he built this for the girls - Dress Up Storage - an idea I found on Pinterest.  It's perfect... the girls are in a dress up phase right now and it's a great way to keep it all organized (for a few minutes anyways, after I clean it up and before the girls get it all out again)
We have some big events coming up - Hannah starts preschool next week and Mia turns 2 this month! So, hopefully soon I will get some more fun posts up - I know you all love pictures of the girls!  :o)  Here are a couple of silly ones....



1 comment:

  1. Yay for having your family back in Iowa! The kitchen looks great.

    ReplyDelete