Mia had a very exciting day today! We participated in the Heart Walk this morning and it rained, and rained, and rained. Of course it stopped and the sun came out when we were finished, turning it into a pretty amazing day.
It's always a challenge to get a picture of these two together anymore... This one made me laugh - it's the only picture with them both looking at the camera. :o)
This afternoon we got a chance to play outside and blow lots and lots of bubbles.
She has her shoes on the wrong feet (she likes to put them on by herself), two bows in her hair and a tutu. She loves to be pretty. I love it.
And then she wanted to 'mow' the lawn... she even makes that look cute.
I love this little girl... she always makes me smile!
(And because I know someone will ask, these shirts were made by my friend Grace at Finley and Oliver. Check her out - her shirts are super adorable!!) :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment