Mia has changed a lot over the past couple of months. Her vocabulary is really growing (although, I am probably the only one who can understand what she is saying). She loves to have bows in her hair (she'll pat her head and say bow if she isn't wearing one) and say 'pretty' when it's in. If she cannot tell me verbally what she wants, she is great at telling me with actions - banging on the refrigerator door when she's thirsty, or climbing up in her booster seat by herself when she is hungry (as you may notice, this girl loves food). She loves to play with Hannah and since we put the playroom in the basement, if I haven't heard the girls in a while, I know they are down there. They are both quite sneaky! And since the weather has been getting nicer, she is wanting to go outside and swing.
Here are a few cute pictures from the past month...
She loves her diet coke (don't worry, the can is not open)
She is always playing with my cell phone (one of the few reasons why I never know where it is) and talking to Papa (Hi Papa!)
Swinging - a new favorite thing to do!

Yay! You won the Sweetie Pie Bakery giveaway over at my blog. Will you send me an e-mail? iamalongfortheride @ gmail . com
ReplyDelete