she gets marker everywhere!!
on the wall...
the other wall...
on the bed and sheets...
on her toys and floor...
and the school bus...
on the storage bin, which was also broken today, so that went to the recycle bin...
and yet another wall and behind the door...
Not to mention, it is all over the 2 year old... arms, legs, feet, face...
I am still trying to figure out where she found the marker. And, I am praying that one day, I will find this very funny.

oh dear, oh dear. so so sorry. kiddos......:)
ReplyDeleteYou will, might take a bit, but you will! I posted a picture of some of Allison's "art" on the BDC wall for you, to let you know you are not alone! We have it the same... lots of marked up toys, walls, a dresser, etc. Hang in there! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! You will look back one day and laugh. The first time my oldest colored on the wall (in our brand new house) with crayon, I said "what is this?!". His response...it's a butterfly! Well, how could I be mad then? :)
ReplyDelete