Well, it is that time of year again… time to start thinking about holiday dinners, friend and family gatherings, gift shopping and of course mailing lots and lots of Christmas cards! I don’t know about you but my all time favorite cards to receive are personalized cards with pictures. It is amazing to see the changes through the years, especially of the children. When I order our cards I made sure to show off our precious little girls. A great place to order your cards is Shutterfly.
A few of my favorites from their holiday collection this year are Pictures in Red, Many Memories Snowflake, and Family Wall Red... Why? Because I can include all of my favorite pictures of our family. Yeah, I guess I am one proud mommy. And I can keep that beautiful card forever to remember what an amazing year we had!
Already ordered your cards or not sure you want to mail them out this year... That's alright! They also have a great collection of calenders, beautiful canvas wall art, or you can even personalize your own gift cards! How cool is that?
And a bonus for all you fellow bloggers, Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free Christmas cards... just head over here to learn how can get yours!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment