I mean, pumpkins! :) Hannah just says "punkums" so cute!
Last night we carved pumpkins together. What a great and messy time is always is.
First, we let the girls draw a face on the pumpkin that they wanted to carve out...
Wow, Mia, you are pretty good!
Of course every pumpkin needs eyebrows... Nice job Hannah!
Shaking out the insides.... yuck!
Mia just got to watch... she wouldn't stop putting the pumpkin's insides in her mouth! mmmm.... tasty...
All done carving... Mia and her pumpkin
And still trying to eat it!
Or maybe it was the cinnamon I put on the lid
**great idea if you want it to smell good when a candle is burning**
Hannah and her punkum... I mean pumpkin :)
Dan carved out the face she drew - turned out really cute!
The girls...
Hannah took this picture... she did a great job!
Happy Halloween!!

No comments:
Post a Comment