Monday, August 23, 2010

Mia- 11 Months old


This was a very exciting month for Mia
-Mia started walking! 
-She got two more teeth
-Mia stopped using bottles and now only uses sippy cups.  (Mommy took those away the day she turned 10 months old since she was doing so well)
-Mia did her first sign language for "milk"  :)  and she is saying more and more words
-Mia went to her first baseball game! (pictures/blog to come later)
-Mia's personality is really starting to come through.  She is a very funny little girl... she loves to smile and laugh (except when I leave her with someone else, like in the church nursery)

I cannot believe in one short month, Mia will be 1!
I love this little girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 11 months, Mia! Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes? She's at such a fun age.

    ReplyDelete