Thanks to facebook, and how easy they have made it to shop online, I have recently come across a great little shop called Little Missy Kate's (she can also be found at Etsy and on Twitter) where is, as Hallie Keller puts it, "the place to find your new fabulous and affordable accessories!"
I asked Hallie to create a beautiful handmade necklace for me... and this is what she made... and I absolutely love it!As most of you know, Dan and I had a rough start when we decided we wanted to start a family. We found out we lost our first pregnancy the same day we discovered we were pregnant with twins. It was a hard time for us, but as you know we have been extremely blessed by our two amazing little girls.
When we painted our nursery for Hannah, Dan and I painted two little dragonflies above the door as a way to remember our babies. And when I saw another necklace on Hallie's site, I thought it would be a wonderful way to keep them near my heart. Not only could I have the dragonflies, she hand stamped the girls' names and inlcuded their birthstones.
Since I love this necklace so much, I wanted to share it with all of you. Take a moment to check out Hallie's other jewelry - find something for yourself or for someone else - and be sure to let her know I sent you! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment